Thursday, April 8, 2010

wednesday nite






Went down to Sharon house yesterday, we took the girls to netball, then we got tea for her family and mine. Then we went to my cricket presentation night, i was nominate for cricket of the year, well I didn't win it but that's OK I enjoy knowing I was in the great company with some of the great women's cricketer. Jess came with my beautiful granddaughter Giselle. Here's is some photo's of the nite. It was really wonderful having my bestie there to be a part of something that means a lot to me and I could share this with her. Having my Giselle this great to show her of to my cricket mates because Im always talking about her. Sat nite we are having our club presentation nite, i wont win anything here because we are all close in the batting but i start batting at number 5/6 so there is no chance winning here but that's ok I have 6 of these trophies on my cupboard. As you can see Giselle love my medal I won in the grand final, she was chewy on it and it was soak but thats ok she was adorable just watching her.

No comments: