Monday, April 12, 2010

Saturday nite





On Saturday nite was my pres nite with mine cricket club, we all got grand final medals from the club and here is my and some other photos from the nite, it was great nite hanging with the girls as this was the last time we do for 6 months. I will probably see them again as we are planning to go out on the town and have some fun, because I seem to miss out on the after fun part, I had to work the next day when we won the premier final, then after pres nite I had to drive so i couldn't drink much. So they said we all need to do this again and no excuse this time to me, but I know how these girls drink been there done that with them and I have learn a very hard lesson, drink at your in time, not theirs. Then on that nite i stayed at Sharon's house as we had to get up at 4 in the morning to take her mum to the market to help her sell her jewellery and that was a long day there because I didn't get much sleep at Sharon's house one of her cats decide he would like to sleep with me and kept on sleeping on my legs and this cat is very fussy he sleeps with or lets touch and someone in the area decide to have a party until 3.45 in the morning, maybe I should have got up and went over there to join them since I didn't sleep. Then I went to watch roosters play, I miss half the game but it didn't matter we won. That nite i fell asleep on the couch and sleep until midnight and then i went to bed and slept a long time and this morning feel like I need another 12 hours. Well that's it from me.....
Cheers Deb

No comments: