Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter everyone

Yep happy Easter to all and I hope everyone had a great day. My day was studying and studying, I'm two weeks behind in my maths unit so here i am trying to catch but bloody averages are very boring so I'm gone through half the of that week work. Well at least school has a week holiday and so am i but here I am trying to catch up. I wish some can explain these average things better for me to understand, I do understand some of it and when Heard the hour long lectures It made a little more sense. Well off soon to get some tea, in my family every good Friday we go out and have barn bills for tea. Stacey and I are off to the footy tomorrow for mum and daughter which we havent had for so long, well got to get back to it, studying some more so I can sit back and enjoy a bit of tv

Cheers Deb

No comments: