Sunday, April 18, 2010

holidays

Well i come to the end of my holidays and back to work tomorrow, in one way i cant wait and in another way I don't really want to go back. I really need to concentrate on my uni work which i haven't and cant get back into yet but I have two assignments due in next month, yeah I know I stress myself all the time. So why do I do this to my self yeah I be asking myself the same question. DO I REALLY WANT TO BE A TEACHER..??????? Or can I just cope with what I'm doing now or look at doing something different. My sister col has me starting to think about this, after her and my convo today, and what would like to do. I was thinking about my brother David and his birthday which is a week after mine and how I would like to go and enjoy his 60 birthday but he lives in the northern territory now. We talk about a lot of stuff, which is very unusual we don't talk she preach at me but today she was making more sense than usual, she asked what I wanted and are you getting everything you want out of life and is everyone in your life worth being a part of your life. This has really got me thinking and when i start thinking it can be a problem for a lot of people and for me. Well thats it for me now i have to go bed soon because I have to get early again bloody hell not fair.......

Cheers Deb

No comments: