Sunday, April 4, 2010

Down at the Beach






Stacey and I went to the beach it was a wonderful walk along the beach, well in the water. Some these photo were us just sitting on rocks right out as you can see, we could go out in the water and the water only came up to my knees. As you can see it a great way to think and I really need to think things over and Stacey was great she knows there has been something up and I need time and space to think but with someone with me and that was her.



We found some keys in the water they have been here for a awhile as you can see. This what not to do is swim with your keys in your pocket........




Then we found a blue ring octopus

and the last two pic are of Stacey and jelly fish I told to step on them and see what they feel like between your toes and then pick one up and it broke in her hand she was so sad.. lol



Cheers Deb

No comments: