Thursday, April 22, 2010

end of the first week

First week over tomorrow, what a week this has been. Monday back at work and time to catch up with everyone, then Tuesday went to the doctors to have a lump cut of my head. I did get a few jokes about having my brains taken out and maybe having brains put in, very funny guys. No all he did was once again lets just dig around ur head and see what we can find, he cut all the skin of where i have the infection. No needles and his knife bloody hell he nearly lost his ????. So now its more cream and then back again and this time to see if the infection has clear up and then i can have it finally cut out. Wednesday Stacey went on her school camp, boy do i miss her, but she is back tomorrow. Today I had a video conf with my uni and to helps us with our assignment and I'm still have no confidence at all but i will give it a try. I have leave my head but just much pain going through it, but at least I stay on until the end and they record it so we can go back anytime. Tomorrow Stacey is back and its the weekend for us, well a long weekend. Saturday is my bestie daughters birthday party and it my primary school friends birthday to, then Sunday my bestie is having a card making party at her house, so Im off there for that. Monday it a day of school work and starting to plan and write my assignment. I having got my marks for the other two assignments yet but with literacy one we have a new tutor so this one wont be ready until next week. Waiting to see if you have pass is a waiting game and I'm very scared that I didn't, if I don't pass these unit I will not continue with this journey but start a new one if i have to, I really dont know what yet. Well the heads is starting to hurt more now so Im off...

Cheers Deb