Sunday, September 9, 2012

All about me


Yes as from now is all going to be about me and my journey to self healing me. Yes I been on the phone most of the day talking to my councillor, I did something so stupid and I have lost someone that means a lot to me, like we were sisters. I was in a dark place if I don't self heal me I will never be a good person and I scare myself after I dropping Connor off. This not going to be a easy journey but I need to heal not just the soul but also my body and mind. I need to realise I can be love for who I am not just because what I am. I need to love me first and I don't. I hate myself for all the things that have gone wrong in my life and I hate me for all the hurt I cause. I need to forgive myself because it wasn't my fault but at the moment I can't. I so much wanted to say this to someone but no I need to give them space and I need to heal me for all the hurt in my life. I going to have my ups and downs but I will get better. Cheers Deb

No comments: