Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My hands are tried


Yep I cant do anything at all. Someone I trust has told me a old friend of my is having a hard time and I cant be there for them. I wish I could but its not up to me, it up to them. They block me on facebook so I cant talk to them. Hey Im thinking of them and that's all I can do. I have to respect their decision and I would love to be just a ear. Well I went to the gym and I came out sick, I really thought I was going to throw up. It helping me to get fit. Not long now for Jess wedding and connor first birthday. Well only a few more days until Stacey and I off to Melbourne and we both are looking forward to it. I have book our ghost tour of the goal and we are looking going to the zoo and as well as the goal during the day. We have planned everything and we going to the dfo as well.

No comments: