Sunday, September 16, 2012

Family and Footy


Well, today it was a fun day, first us winning the footy and next week off to the next stage of the final and we be meeting centrals and we need to win for the next stage to go to the grand final. Normally we sit in the the members stand but this year we decide to sit in the outta and had so much fun. Well I had a lot of 15 mins of fame. All my sisters were there and the last time we were at a footy game was the grand final. So I have feeling my brother and my mum have been talking to them. We are having tea at my sister house and then sitting in the spa with lots to drink and then I have a birthday party to go after. So lisa is going to be my driver for the night. Cant have to much late of a night have game to watch the next day. So I can see they been talking so it time to talk about stuff and let them in. Saturday heading up to yorke to see my brother before heads to Melbourne and then off to Tas. Here is some Photo off the day.

No comments: