Friday, September 28, 2012

Not long


Yep not long to go and Stacey and I get on a plane and off to Melbourne. I hope this is worth it all what has happen over the last month and 8 days. Yes it will be Stacey get to go on a plane we get to go away with all the shit that's is happening here. I might even get to see my brother in Melbourne. I do wish one thing that it didn't destroy my friendship but it did. With that day by day it is getting easier and easier and I found that out the other day. Jake has got a 7 day pass to the gym now and when we get back I probably join him up and it will help him with all the weight he has lost, 50kg he has lost which is pretty good. I was talking to Michael from the gym about it today and he said he would love to help put muscle on. I don't know if Im getting excited or just scared to go. I know when I get there I be ok, maybe I know what I might get when I get to Melbourne. I hope not but I just wish we could have talk before this and just clear every thing up. Well time to see if I can get some sleep, it pretty slow and boring.

No comments: