Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wow still sick


My chest is on fire and my cough is killing me, no sleep is I get because all I can feel something going on. Be told because of all the stress I have been under for the last month, I have let myself get very run down. Where I work they could see it every day and start to become worried but as me I'm ok. Went back on to Facebook but it still as boring and everyone making out they your friends. To me real friends are the ones you speak to on the phone or in person. So back off it again maybe I check in again next week. Well off to the footy tomorrow and watch my roosters boys play, some guy is making Stacey a flag for the game. Jake and Nathan are coming to, if we win just might stay and watch the other game or just head to the club if we lose to spend time with the boys and say goodbye to jimmy and alleyway. Well let's hope I have some good news tomorrow night. Cheers Deb

No comments: