Tuesday, September 25, 2012

love been on holidays


After a month and half of the unknown with my brother and all the stress I been through its nice to be on holidays and just rest. Yeah I go to work two hours a week but done than that. My car gone in for repairs again, let hope its the last time. Stacey and I are to Melbourne next week and Im looking forward to it. We both need the time together with out the rest of the family and world. The rooster are doing well and not nice to see will miss this week game but hey Melbourne is calling. Well my mum is doind ok in the nursing home. My big brother is happy with what going on and he look great but tired and I watch him get up stairs but he is here.
Had a great night with my sisters on Saturday night, we talk and talk about being kids. Then on Sunday my sister said to me hey I know you lost your best friend but you can talk to us and know you have never told us everything and you have her. I said yes I told her all my secret but maybe it time to tell my sisters. This has bought us closer that they know what happen when I was a kid. They thought all this other stuff with what happen with my bf but I just laugh at what they suggested it was funny and I said yuk you got to be kidding. So they know what happen with the downfall and couldn't believe it and thought it was a bit silly. I just said maybe there was more I just don't know. So now we can go through everything together. It was great seeing my brother and I took some pic to keep with me for ever and just so I can remember as is.

No comments: