Saturday, September 15, 2012

Being sick


Yesterday I woke really sick, I have been for the whole week but today It was bad so rang in sick and then I sleep in until 12:30 when Connor woke up. After awhile I took jake and Stacey out shopping. I don't get jake out shopping so when you have you go. He has lost 50k of wieght so he need new clothes. I'm so proud of him,he lost so much weight and trying to finish year 12. We had really great day. I even sign Stacey up at anytime gym, so we go together, I go to the gym more often now. Stacey loves it, she loves the weights and they have the new bikes so we race against each other. She told me going to the gym is helping me get over all the crap that happens at school. Michael the pt still gives me shit but I'm giving it bad to. He said when Im ready he love to push me again. Lol. Cheers Deb

No comments: