Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Yes today


Lisa has meet a girl at her tafe course she went over to her place. This girl mother came up to her. Your mum has trust issue and something horrible in her pass, she hadn't got over it. I can help her if she ready. So I went over there and just see what's this about. She knows I'm not a real believer anymore because of pass experience. So she start off with a young girl around you. I don't know anyone, then she said they die in a Horrible car crash, shot I was amazed. Then she keep going on about things, wow she was spot on. Then she said their a woman here and she going between two of you, huh she was someone you know but a special person to someone else. I'm ok. Then she explain her to me talk yeah was to me, love everyone and alway have a good joke with. She told leaves things now and things will work out. Give time but could be awhile but will work out one day. So I'm leaving it and trying toget help and heal myself. So I'm sorry to her and it's going heal me and if it happens it does, if it doesn't it doesn't. Today I woke up better with having a bath with all the stuff I had in. I am hanging with my old friends Friday nite and the week after I will go to one of the teachers 40 birthday party. Until I am heal I'm not good for anyone. Cheers Deb

No comments: