Sunday, June 28, 2009

did I or didn't I

I finally got up the courage to look to see if i pass this semester but of course they not up until the 8 Th of July. It starting to get on my nerves and making life difficult for the people around me. My moods are up and down at the moment and I really finding it really hard to control. I think i really need to blow up and it might just be better. Well my sister felt some of this today, I asked about the weekend if i could get a lift with them since I'm going up to mum by myself. Shit you think I was asking her to give me a kidney. My other sister was saying yeah we can, but sis 2 was saying we go in your car and she just started. I said this was bloody bullshit and really don't worry go in my car. Then I went for a walk to cool off and when i came back she said I'm sorry, bloody hell my sister never say sorry to anyone. So finally I got that from her. My two older sister birthday this week and sister 2 is taking us all out for their birthdays. I'm so sorry to anyone of my family and my close friend who is probably wandering what the hell is going with me lately but that if they have notice...

Cheers from me Deb

No comments: