Sunday, June 7, 2009

happy birthday part 2

What a day, not one happy birthday from my hubby. I went shopping to buy my own present, then I got depress shopping I really hate it, I so much wanted to buy something but there was nothing i like or fitted shit I really hate shopping. The one time I wanted to go out buy something and it never happen, bloody hell. My sister rang from her dragon boat racing it was really nice. My big bro rang but I missed it I was out walking of some anger, he never rings so it was nice. Well I'm having one or two drinks. My daughter lisa is trying to get me to go to town with her friend and her but I'm just to old to hang with 19 years and 22, maybe i should. Jess rang me to wish me a happy birthday. Well here another great birthday, maybe next year it will be a better one or lets see if i can tops this one of..

Cheers Deb

No comments: