Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday night

Having a quiet night home with at least two of my kids. School work is over for now and now I have to wait to see if i will pass my units, i hate waiting to see, this is the worst time and I'm not very patience person with this stuff. Well back to me I'm sitting having a few relaxing drink or two or even three. Went to the footy today watch my favourite footy team and we won yahoo. My sister just older than me took me and stacey, gee and I got in trouble again but she did say i don't want to pick but... My mum having had a operation on her face the other day, she has skin cancer, we have to wait and see that they got it all. When talking to my sis today I find out something that I'm really mad at ( well I'm mad at myself) mum had a fall the other week and she couldn't get up and had to crawl all the way to the back door. Thats really scary and we are all concerns now, what do we do. Now I know why my dad was smacking my hand with the reading I had the other day, I understanding that he was telling me off. I promise him that I would see and look after my mum and I know I not and my sister told me that. Sorry dad I know I not a very good daughter.

No comments: