Monday, June 22, 2009

Uni

Well i have just receive my last assignment from my other tutor. Well that a lot better news for me I have pass this one and now we just have to wait for final result. I'm going to write to my other unit tutor to let him know I did get it proof read and i did make the changes on advice, so what I don't listen to people that are trying to help me. Well I'm happy that I pass three Of my assignment in teacher as planner. I still have a lot of work to go with it and I like the comments she gave me. At least I feel better about my degree now, if I don't pass the other one I still will keep trying. I hope the people around me, just keep being patience with me and support me still. well I really mean my family that is. i still hear my sister don't worry you tried and now it time to give in because your out of your dept but then I hear my brother go for it, you only can try. I think I like the last one.

Cheers Deb

No comments: