Sunday, June 7, 2009

happy birthday to me....

yep I'm a year older today, do I care maybe in some way but in other ways nah.. No-one in my family has wish me a happy birthday, but that nothing unusually. I'm just wondering what I want to do to day. I think I might go shopping on my own and I might go to the movies on my own to. This is what my life is going to be like when my family leave home so I might as well get use to it. So I'm going to have a lot of drinks tonight on my own and enjoy my birthday with me,myself and I. I have had message from my friends Sharon and Jo. My sisters did give me a heart necklace for my birthday. My hubby just looks at me and say nothing, thanks you think he could just wish me happy birthday nah....... Well I must just Stacey just wish me happy birthday because it was on the computer. I wish this day would hurry up and be over. Well I'm going shopping on my own now, well might invite Stacey to go, but I think I will go to the movie tonight just to get out....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME............

Cheers Deb

No comments: