Monday, June 8, 2009

happy Birthday the ending story

I'm glad it over for another year, I don't feel any older. My big brother David rang me today, I really glad we chatted and chatted, I haven't spoken to him for 6 months. i told him about everything and i glad i did, he my protector and always has been. Now I have his new phone number and email address. It was really nice to catch up with my best friend from high school she rang me last night, Jo and I always call each other on our bithdays, we dont see or talk to each over the year but we alway make sure we call and mess each other on our birthdays. Nope no happy birthday from other half but who cares not me. Uni is over for now and now it just and wait and see if I pass my units. I feeling really sick at the moment, i probably need a day off tomorrow.
Cheers Deb

No comments: