Monday, June 29, 2009

To young to die


This morning i went to work, just to be told one of my favourite teachers has pass away on Friday, from long illness, which we all had hope had finally got it uncontrolled, but no. It was a very sad news, Janet was a funny loving teacher which, I had a great friendship with at my work. This news just reminder me what it was like when I was told about another great teacher that pass away few years ago. She was my daughter teacher two years earlier. It was so hard then and now too but the memory just came flooding back and all i could see all day was these two people that made a impact on my life and others life from my daughters and other students. What was so strange the phone call I got from my mate Tania about Janet's death then we spoke about Tania passing. Her daughter was in the same class as my daughter, our girls adore Tania when she was teaching and long after they would talk about her. My mate Tania and I would go in and just chat with Tania about her life and other people in her life she was a wonderful teacher and today made all those memories just come flooding back. Janet will be solely miss by everyone she came in contact with over her teaching life. Just as Tania was she had the same friendliness and caring of her students and their families, you really don't get teachers like these two to care about their students as well as their family they had a heart of gold. RIP Janet you will be miss. You have been miss by all Tania.


Cheers Deb

No comments: