Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy birthday

A big happy birthday to my big brother David, his birthday today and we are 12 years a part. He's the one I call on with advise about things that I don't like to talk about. he my knight and shining protector, he love me so much he is always there when I need he and try and get to think more often and tells Me do what you need, i be their at the end. He lives so far away from me but I know if I need him, he would be here in a flash. I don't tell my family much because I'm the youngest and they treat me like a baby which I hate so much. I have been told by my sister that just older than me we are all going up to my mums in a couple of weeks to do some cleaning up, which i don't mind. Even my other brother is coming and he never does much for us, but its going to be nice. i have decide to have a drink to celebrate my brother birthday. Had mum and son today, Jake and I went to the movies to see terminator it was such a good movie and we both like it.
Cheers Deb

No comments: