Sunday, June 21, 2009

what is life

yep what is life, the life my daughter is carrying inside of her, which i will meet in two months. I really can't wait. Uni tutors that just say your assignment is shit and doesn't want to read anymore of it. Sick and tried of everyone telling me it will be alright, sorry but it won't be alright, when i fail my unit and I just couldn't care about doing anymore. Then Life, I hate to fail and its just not me, that make me so mad at myself, but once again no-one understand or just doesn't care. So really while should I care. I so much wanted to be a teacher but do I really want to go through this every time. Hey I still don't know about one yet and that was in before the other one, did it get lost in the post or is that one just as shit as the other one. Is life going to swimming today and really sore all over and not only sore from it, then coming home to washing and then I need you to tow my car because it has shit itself. My darling husband has only had it two weeks, bloody great fine you twit and now sorry but I cant mow the lawn because I fixing my car, so I'm sore from this morning swimming now I'm out there mowing bloody lawn in between the washing and dishes and then cooking tea. While I have two that are sick but Stacey did help with the dishes she a darling and very sick at the moment. Is life sitting up waiting for a bloody locum because you sweet daughter is so sick. So is life you just don't know what to do anymore and you just want the life you had a few years ago, where you were in control of your life and couldn't give a shit about anything. Some days yes but some days no, because of one person i have meet in last few years. Well that it about life for now and just hope it improve.

Cheers Deb

No comments: