Thursday, June 11, 2009

life

hey I have giving up on anyone I just don't really care anymore. With my birthday over and not one present from my family and still no happy birthday from the other half. He knows it was because, I told him you know it was my birthday yeah so was his come back. I'm not going out of my way for anyone, anymore no one goes out their way for me, so why should I. I have been thinking alot about this over last weekend and this week. My highschool mate rang me on tues night to see how was going and we were just talking about everything what was going on in my life and in hers. Hey hers is better than my, but she said will be if I need her. I trying not to need anyone, I have to go through this on my own, I don't want to depend on anyone they all let you down, i don't want to be let down again. No word on how I went on my assignments yet.

Cheers Deb

No comments: