Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can't sleep

Yep I can't sleep it 1.55 in the morning. My mine is busy and not shutting down. To much going through it. Plus it could be my side is still hurting and I'm finding it really hard to sleep. It much easy sleeping up right than laying down. I'm glad cricket over for this year so I can recover. But I must say the pain at least make me still feel and knowing I can still feel pain, I can say that I haven't completely shut of my feeling and still have a heart. My mine and my heart are in battle at the moment. My heart is saying one thing but my head is saying another. Who going to win. We just have to wait and see. All I can say is that the nightmare are winning at the moment. For weeks I try not to sleep because of the nightmare, But the funny thing is they are coming all true. To be honest where are the Angels when I need then now. It doesn't go well with the blog title hey. I think I'm on my own for this one to work out.
Cheers Deb

No comments: