Friday, December 19, 2008

Me and Santa





Yep that right i sat on Santa knee today lol. I took Stacey to the magic cave and of course the new Myers house. Which was pretty cool. I took some pics of Stacey and myself with Santa and his reindeer. He was a pretty cool one and they let you take photos. I told him i better not sit on your knee and said hey i have bigger women than you, I thought your a sweety. Stacey couldn't stop laughing at me. Now it feels like Christmas, it always does when you go to town and visit the old guy. Every year I take Stacey to see the magic cave but my friend Sharon showed me the Myer's one last Christmas and its a lot easy to see him. This year they have really improved it and now it great. We still visit the magic cave but not Santa. I'm really not much at shopping so Stacey got bit p off with me when i didn't wanted to visit every shop, Sharon my friend is better at this than me. Everyone that knows me would agree not much good at this shopping stuff. So when we got home I grab Lisa to go shopping with us at centre so Stacey has her shopping fixes. I try to dragged my son along today but nah. I told him, he was afraid to face Santa because he knows you be bad this year lol. Well here is some photo from our field trip.





Cheers Deb

No comments: