Saturday, December 13, 2008

Her last day




Stacey last day at primary school, which had alot of mix monition. I really didn't want to go near her classroom. By the end of the day that's all I wanted to do. I try to keep busy all day and try not to think about. So by 1.30 we had a Assembly to say goodbye to everyone that was leaving. Then at 2 we went back to the classroom, so i went to the class I work in to say goodbye to all the year 7. Gee there was tears from most of the year 7 in that class. I kept on looking over at Stacey class just to see how she was going. Saying goodbye to the girls and boys from both rooms was quite strange. They were all crying and then I saw Stacey she was crying, My mate Sharon just hug and hug her really tight. I'm glad she did because I just couldn't do it. My heart was breaking into two just watch how much she was crying, My last all grow up. Well now I'm feeling really old and not quite know what I'm going to do now. She so grow up now and heading of to high school next year. Today she was asked out by one of the boys she wen to school, I'm glad she said no. Only after asking her mum for her opinion, my was no just tell him you just wanted to be friends. It funny how all the students in her class, didn't want to hang out with her but now they do. Holidays can get lonely if you have no-one to hang with. Here a photo of her last day

No comments: