Monday, December 29, 2008

Hubbys and cars

The last two days I have been car less yep,that right I haven't had a car for two days. My darling hubby went to put in my new water pump. That's cool he put that in and the car was great, then he decide I will fix that bracket. Yep that right I will try and do more, but then he put the bracket on and broke the pipe. Then he went to put a new one on, but then he had to take the other one off. Broke the power steering oil box. So here I am no car but then he went and got the part so I have a car again. So while I was car less i decide I need to go for walks to walk off the Christmas day food. Today Lisa and I went for a long walk, if you know where I lived I have to bridges around me. So went up and back, but while were walking down the bridge this girl was running up and down. She went pass us on the way up and on the way down, so I couldn't help myself but say something. So when she was running back up again I said Lisa would love to race her up the hill. She laugh and keep on running, but when lisa I was walking up the bridge again lisa start to run up the bridge it was so funny. When she got to the top she was like rocky jumping up and down. The other women was laughing and say well done and just as I walking up and she next time you have to run up. yeah right......

No comments: