Sunday, December 21, 2008

My heart is breaking

Stacey just finished writing a update in her blog with a little help from me. It so sad that the worst thing about holiday is she doesn't get to hang with her best friend.I always remember that holiday you meet up with your friends and hang out, down at the playground or the shops or at each other houses.I always remember living at my best friend house. In high school my best friend live to far for me go and hang out with her. It was great when she lived in valley view, where I did but then her mum and dad spilt and they move to modbury. So the bus came handy. My other best friend live down the road and we always hang, people thought we were sister. Stacey went out with neighbour, but she left her to walk home by herself and I really didn't like that. Then the boys from school kept mess her to hang and she does sometimes. Today she just sat in her pj all day but she played the playstation with her brother which is nice to see. I said just think next Christmas holiday you can go and catch bus down to her best friend house and hang out. My kids are all growing up to quick for me. I wish i could just stop time just for awhile for me to catch up. Christmas is not to far away, this time of the year is hard. My dad always got a real tree for Christmas, i loved the way it smelled so pretty. My dad would bring down mistletoe for me to hang in the house. After my dad pass away, when micheal work at a timber place. He knew I always want a real tree for christmas, when one of the truck hit a big branch, they ask if he would like and so he bought it home. That was the best present I could have receive that year. I was talking to this lady at this party saturday night she was saying 6 years ago her daughter die in a car accident and she was lucky to live. I was a total stranger, we were just there chatting about things, until she went home. What happen with accident and how she survived and what she went thought after the accident and how her daughter-in law, turn out to be bitch and didn't help the family. Then we started talking about mother-in laws, micheal was sitting with us and he said sorry to me about his mum and how she has never like me.I really don't care any way. so i hope christmas is going to be a happy one for my mum and this lady which I said to before she left. She made me think that life is to short. I really hope this Christmas will be happy one for my family and my sisters leave my mum alone.
Cheers Deb

No comments: