Saturday, December 6, 2008

This is life

This is life you wake up and go to work, then you come home to cook tea, do the dishes. Then you run and hid from the kids fighting. One more week and we are on school holiday. I'm looking forward to the break but not the kids being home. Yes I have work really hard this year and I'm looking forward to the break. I really don't know what is going happen next year we have a new Principal and we don't know what the hours are going to. Everyone keep telling me it going to be all right but until we are getting pay and the hours are there, I don't think I can. My friend keeps giving a hard time about it, I'm the one that need to know and doesn't relied on people word. It just who I am not a trusting person, if you know me, you know it takes time to get me to trust anyone, let alone peoples word. Last week my youngest daughter had her school concert. She was wonderful and so was the rest of then. Then she had our school idol well hope she does well. She was great at singing and so is who best friend Emma. This week we have her school graduation I hope i don't cry very much nah i won't. It going to be a sad day on Friday when she said goodbye to her school friends that she won't see anymore. It not being easy being a 13 year that what my thinks. yes some of the girls at school are shutting her out and trying to come between her best friend and her, but my friend has put a stoip to that. The funny thing is her best friend didn't realise. Stacey has being telling me for weeks this has be going on.
Well got to go now.
Cheers Deb

No comments: