Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Award

When I went to see what my mate sharon been up to , I find this award on her blog

http://justmeandthem.typepad.com/Sharon

So... The rules of the 'Christmas Spirit' Award are -
• The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
• You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
• You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.
• If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
• Pass the award along to as many people as you like.That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
• Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
Well here goes, What I love about Christmas.
1/ Love watching my kids open their presents in the morning.
2/ Having seafood for breakfast.
3/ Catching up with my family.
4/ Eating and drinking to much, with out having a guilty mind or body.
5/ Talking to old friends and sending message to everyone else on the day.
6/ Going to town to the see the magic cave and Santa.
so here my list of one blog

1 comment:

Sharon Jeffs said...

Heya Deb - - I left a little on my blog for you to let you know how awesome your blog is!!