Thursday, December 25, 2008

Me and my family





This my family on Christmas day. We went to my sister for lunch as you can see. Then we all stay for tea. My big brother came for tea with my sister in law bonnie and my nephew Remi and his partner, it was ashamed my other nephew couldn't come. Well we are a Strange family, don't get me wrong I love my family. We had lunch play a game of broget and Stacey and I lost to my sister carol and her son josh, which was fun game. Then family wanted to go home so I took them home. My darling hubby kept getting calls and message from his mate all day. Shit to be honesty we couldn't have a day with out them mess him. So I just took him home and told him to go over, I went back to my sister. Then I visit my mate Sharon for a little while, then back to my sister for tea. I do get a bit p off with his friend ringing all day we can't even have a day without them. Them saying are bored when are you coming over and all that crap. Well we did have a great Christmas still and i love catching up with my nephew remi.

No comments: