Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day








Yeah Christmas is a family fun day, well some of the time. My brother in law Paul was a little tipsy by the time we had lunch. He was giving us girls a hard time ( my sisters and I) by saying lunch was a bit slow, it was only because the veg's wouldn't heat up us quickly as we wanted. So i gave him the finger( the bird), boy that was a mistake my mum gave me a bloody sterned look and a slap on the legs. Gee that was the wrong thing to do around my mum, but it was a natural thing to do for me now. Thanks to a very close friend of mine because we give it to each other all the time, but my mum was not impress with me. lol. Here's some more photos of the day with my crazy family, as you can see the host of the Christmas, plays Santa which was Paul. After a couple of bottles of wine and beer.





Thanks go to my sister carol for all the cooking and making Christmas a fun day. By the time I went home from sister house I had a lecture from sister col about my mother and how we wont have her mum longer. That she getting old and grumpy. Yeah i hear ya sis but give me a break. All I know i went home upset with her and worry. My mum is having test done in the next week or so, when she come downs for her 80 birthday. You need to be with her this time, yes I am going. I will take back home to where she lives as well. So i hope my sister gets of my back. I love my mum dearly and I know my sister get all the crap and the complains from my mum. I know my mum missing my Dad we all know that, we all do. Sometimes I wish my mum live here not over there, where we don't get to see her much. Everyone that's have mum enjoy them and see them as much as you can because one day they won't be there.

Cheers Deb




No comments: