Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back to work

Well its been a couple of quite days. My un 9 play netball fri, Stacey and Emma starts next friday. Hang out at Sharon on Friday and Saturday, help Matt with his garage sales and then that afternoon we did some painting on the roof. Well back to work soon, I'm dropping in on monday to see the new Principal for a chat. I have to get them to write a letter for the uni to let them know that I'm working this year. I really don't know who class I'm in, well I have a clue I'm with Emma this year for at least 7 hours a week. I really hope i work with Sharon again but if I don't o'well. Well I hope I work with year 5/6/7 anyway, junior primary really is not my cup of tea. Uni starts again soon, which will be fun i really in two mind at the moment if i want to go on with it. I know I like the to teach but it easy to be what I am now, no responsibility but I enjoy helping the student and give you a buzz if you have help them achieve something. I really don't have that much confidence in my own skills and I'm scare of failing. This what happens after of years I being told you never make anything of your life, so why try. At highschool my teacher always told me your better out of school and in the work force. So now I'm trying not to talk myself out of this again and just do it. Can my family handle it again they didn't support me last year. Yeah you can say I'm in one of those moods, hubby is gettting a bit jack at me, not getting what he wants, wanting me to do everything. I think I should have not come home last night it would have been better or mabye not. I need to snap out it, I think I need someone to snap me out of it. Well some photos of lisa birthday night.






Cheers Deb

No comments: