Thursday, January 15, 2009

My friend

Now I can write this, i have been waiting until my friend Sharon wrote it down. This is her story and I didn't think I could write any of this until she has. well the last night she message me asking if I was still up. Then i spoke to her on the phone, she was upset about something. She told me she was having chest pains. So I said get dress I'm on my way, gee I got there pretty quick I was lucky no police were around. So we went to the hospital, they got her in straight away because of the history. Which was good for her, they were taking blood and putting a machine on her. I waited out side the curtain, all i could here was code 2 to bed 4 which was Sharon. Nurse run in and they talk abit more, then again they said code 2 to bed 4, I'm there shit what was going on, then the doctor run in there. Then heard them talking saying everything fine and don't worry. I was worry, I did know she would be all right. As you don't know she hurt her arm the day before, by a local doctor she was told to rest the arm. So when it went from arm to the chest, Sharon got worry that she was having a heart attack. Sharon best friend pass away from a heart attack a few years ago, so you can understand why she thought she was having heart attack. All I could think about was, hey I'm not ready to lose my best friend. I sat with her for 6 hours before they let her out of there. She had a xray to see what was going on, in her heart and blood test then 5 hours later she had the final blood test just to make sure.They were really understanding about how she was feeling. The doc was a blast, he made you laugh and relax. By the end of the night we were having a laugh and then I knew she was going to all right. I wasn't going to lose my best friend. I did have all this written the other day but waited. This is very unusual for me to write how i feel, because it a sign of weakness and i don't like people to know that i have feelings, so they can't use it against me and hurt me. So I have open myself up now and if it wasn't for Sharon I wouldn't have. So if anyone has chest pains get it check out or anything else, it might save your life if you see a doctor earlier.
Cheers Deb

PS Lisa turns 19 tomorrow A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA.

No comments: