Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In two minds

Stacey thinks high school is boring and no fun, when she came home yesterday. The first thing was I wish they had a play ground and its sooooooooo boring. She has message me the last two days at school, just to say hi mum and that one of her teacher is scary and she doesn't like them. Hey to honest I agree with this teacher is scary. Well how has my last two day been, i really don't know if I'm happy i don't feel like i am. Shit I have been very busy, but I do miss working with the kids and then i see the other kids from the class I work in and look so sad. I really know how they feel but that life and you have to move on. Which is what I'm trying to do and I do mean trying bloody hard. I thinking to myself is this really what I wanted to do anymore, I don't think i enjoy this anymore. Hey don't get me wrong I love working with kids but it not the same this year. I really hope it improves, but it hard that you know something, that has been said something about you and well I think they said this. I don't really wanted to get into anymore so that enough Gee it been bloody hot the last two days and its not going to get any better. Jess is off to get another scan tomorrow I'm really worry that things are not ok, it was this time last year when she had a miscarriage, at this time of the pregnancy she had lost the baby and they didn't no until it was 11 weeks. Well that enough of my misery.

Cheers deb

No comments: