Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day trip no 3

Today Jake ,Stacey, Sharon ,Matt, Emma, Sarah and I went to Moonta for the day. It was a beautiful day at the beach and walking around the shop. It was great to have my son come with me today, he doesn't hang out with me much but today he asked if he could come. Here's some photo's from today.







This is the only pic of Sharon I could get, because she is always behind the camera.

Poor Sasha was not happy about getting wet a the beach, she decide to run off with a new family, it was sooo funny to see. This is what she look like. While Jack love the water and had so much fun running in and out of the water. He would try and get Sasha in the water but she didn't want any part of it.







Here's some photo's of the girls and Matt and Jake




Cheers Deb

No comments: