Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here's some more.






Here's some photo's from last night. I thought i might share some more, these picture's are of my crazy kids. My three daughters give them a camera and there no stopping them with it. I did get some of Jake as well. It was a really good night, it was the first time my family was a family. Today Micheal and i had to give our statement to the police. My took a hour and half and Micheal's took a hour. It was really hard to bring it up what happen again and what you seen and how you feel. It was amazing to see how much you remember, then the little things you thought didn't matter and they did. Well update on their progress, four are out of hospital and the other is still in ICU, but is getting there which is a good thing. Well here's some photo's.


Cheers Deb

No comments: