Monday, January 5, 2009

We went to monarto

Today we went on a family day out with Micheal, Stacey and Sharon, Matt, Emma, Sarah and Matt's mum. It start off a great day up there and some of the trip home. First we meet at Sharon's house then we drove to monarto zoo. I really hate curvy roads, I get car sick I have since I was little. The older I got it got better but today it was really bad. I had this feeling i shouldn't go today, I thought the car would break down or something like that. The car was alright, so i thought oh well it be all right. I was very quite today while we were there, the feeling wasn't going away. By the end of the day i was getting better. It was really great up there, the bus ride around the park was fantastic. Sharon got a lot of great pic and Stacey and Emma took some wonderful ones. Then we took a shuttle bus to the feeding spots. We went and watch the dogs and the lions, up close well as close as you can get. The female lions are so cute I love these animals, but funny things is I don't like cats. Then we drove through the hills to get lunch and to the choc factory, love the choc factory. Then Sharon went to get their car fix and we start to go home. Emma came with us, she wanted to hang with Stacey at our house, while Sharon was getting their car fix. We were just driving through the hills when right in front of us two cars hit. Shit did they hit, we were lucky we were just far enough away not to be involve. So that feeling came true and we were lucky. The funny thing is Sharon had a feeling as well, I don't know if her feeling had us involve or it was them. I can't go into, to much as we have to make a properly statement later. I'm really lucky to have a great friend like Sharon to talk about things and not be judge. Thanks Sharon for being there when I need you, lets hope nothing get in our way of our friendship. I will share some photos later of our day.
Cheers Deb

No comments: