Monday, January 26, 2009

Stacey First day

Stacey off to highschool, her first day in year 8. I got her to try her uniform to see what she wanted to wear tomorrow. Wow she sooo grow up in them. She tried different combos to see what she would like, here's some photo of her and of course they couldn't normal photos she had to harm up in them, hey it wouldn't be Stacey if she didn't.




Today Stacey and I went to Australia day cerebration we had breakfast and they had stuff for the kids to do like tattoo's and face paints and there was old cars from Holden's, fords, English cars like minis and Morris minors.

Well tomorrow back at school working with student. The new principal seems ok well at the moment I still have a bad feeling but I'm trying to let it go. Well she has put me in the office some of the time and working with a student in class. Well if you know me, you know I really don't like working in the office but this year shit I will have to. I prefer to work with the kids, it give me more gratitude that working in the office and it helps me with my studies, this doesn't. Maybe its time to move on, I really don't know, but I will just have to go with the flow at the moment , until I decide what I want. Well I better get back to watch the rest of Hex this English show I'm really enjoying it and as well reading the book twilight which is really hard to put down.
Cheers Deb

No comments: