Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our day num2


Stacey and Emma and Sarah some great photo's of them



Today we went to hills to walk through one of the country town. Stacey, and my mate Sharon, Matt, Emma, Sarah, Matt's mum and I we all went by bus. Which was a adventure on it own, I love the way you can take a bus any where. So we all look around the shops and i took some photo's. One day i will have to scrapbook all these photo that I have taken. Well Our next adventure is of to the beach town, but at the moment Stacey and I can't go. I told Stacey we will go but more than likely on a different day. I know netball training starts next week but i think we can go that day, Only I really need to go and Stacey can hang with me, but she said I be all right for training. Well here's some photo's from today.

Cheers Deb

No comments: