Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello to 2009

Welcome to the new year, what can I do to make a better one.
1/ make sure I plan better towards my uni work.
2/ don't let things get to me to easy.
3/ let things or people go if they don't fix into my life.
4/ make sure I'm their for my Children .
5/ Enjoy my work more this year and keep to myself and things.
6/ Have fun in the holiday before going back to work.
7/Need to catch up with one person before it to late .

Well i have alot more to do this year but i might hurt, some one feelings. so I'm not going to say anymore. People will just have to wait and see.

Thanks to my close mate Sharon for letting Stacey and I cerebrate the new year with her family last night and today. I don't like to let people see who i am and I will always be like that but only one or two people know the real me.

No comments: