Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is my daughter baby

Today i went with jess to get her scan on her baby. So its 10 weeks old now and there two week to go before we get over joyed. It has a great heart beat and a very strong one. So here a pic of it.



This heat is getting to everyone, the kids at school and the staff . Today the canteen freezer gave up and didn't like working anymore, we had to find place for ice-cream and the kids were lucky they got free ice creams. Things are not getting any better, I'm trying not to let things get to me. It really hard to think some one you know might have said this, I really should have said some of this to them and ask them if it true. Or it just you been idiot, I thinking it me just being a idiot. What worries me that they will lie to me and i really don't like when people don't tell me the truth. Either to save them the hurt or me but the truth always comes out and then that will hurt me more. It must be the heat doing this.

Cheers Deb

No comments: