Tuesday, January 20, 2009

me silly

Yep that right silly me, I went in to work to catch up with new principal. Yeah I went in for a hour, well only wanted to be a hour but not me. I went to meet Sharon at work to help her move the table in her class, because of her arm. Well did she lets us move them only no she couldn't help herself. To be honest it was better for her to do it because knows what she wants in her class. Then Sharon went home yep I was going to leave then but did I NO. I stayed there I chatted about my uni stuff with Sharon r( yes that right my new principal is Sharon), I always thought one Sharon was enough but bloody two. So I stayed to help move her back into the office then dept principal into her, then the counsellor had to move so by the time I finished it was 3 and I hadn't had lunch so Judy and I went over to the shop and got some lunch then I left at 330. See really I did all this for no pay that how silly I am. So tomorrow back to work for training on our new smart boards. Then the next two days we are working in the office getting everything ready for tuesday back at school. The funny thing is I'm only getting pay for 4hours a week. I will work way more than that.
So who the silly one me, I promise myself I would not do this year but it me I always there to help.

Cheers Deb

No comments: