Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am


I am so happy my life cant be any better, I have the most supporting children out. My eldest daughter Jess is about to get married and I cant wait to see her get married. My son Jake is losing heaps more weight. He so beautiful in his suit and when I spoke to jess before work today, I said he was so proud to be in her wedding and she said yes I could see it. Stacey has her problems but as a family we are sticking together and even my sisters know so they are supporter her now. Lisa is still Lisa but she my daughter and I do love her very much. My wonderful grandchildren I love them both so much and I love seeing them both happy and smiling. Connor is about to turn 1 and I cant wait for that. I love my job and I have the most supporting co-worker, they have been there for me and its great how we work together and support each with it. My brothers and sisters we are supporting each other with everything and my mum said I can never do anything wrong in her eyes and she is so proud who I am and what I have become and she said if dad was alive he would be too. So really my life cant be any better. So every day I have a beautiful smile and I whistling like the birds. Well cya later

No comments: