Thursday, October 18, 2012

What a day.


Well had a great visit the museum, art gallery and the botanical gardens. Was a good day, every one had a fun time but some of the art was amazing. When I saw it I thought Stacey would love the art work I saw. So I message her telling her, she already knew. I still think will visit the art gallery later after weddings and birthdays and maybe even Christmas. Just so much happening at the moment and we are all getting excited too. I about to try and make Jess a wedding card for her and my niece for wedding. Im so glad I have told some of Stacey teachers because they are trying to help her, they said they could see something was going on because she has been distanced. Her art is really saying a lot at the moment its so dark, you know I was like that with my art. After work today we visit the new scrap book shop at Enfield, wow is all we call say it amazing place and I spent so much too. It going for a cards and Im trying to do scrap layouts from our visit to Melbourne. Well Im off.

No comments: