Sunday, October 28, 2012

Why


Today It has been a very strange day, with strange things happening. All I can think of you made me cared and now you walk away and left me here alone. I kept telling you not to but you said it won't hurt me too. It was destine for us to be bf and you always said I was your sister. Everyone keeps telling me you will get over and must let go but hey they don't really know me very well.I just wish I didn't cared and stay away but no I thought they promise not hurt me so it be all right. Now your gone and I don't know where or why. I don't know what your going through but I suspect what you must be going through. I just don't know why you had to let go our friendship and leave me behind. I hate these days because you might have your new friends and old one helping you through this but I'm not I have no one. I wish you can tell me why, I have tried to open the door but you keep closing on me but not doing your self you getting other people doing it for you. Which is not right at all but hey that's the way it is. Where have you gone and why cant I know. I'm not letting my pride get in the way anymore because I know whats is important to me. This what I have been told by a friend of my, she telling things will be ok. So she sent me this.
Its not me giving up, well I had until she and I had talk then she said don't give up. Just wait in the wings and wait. I don't do wait very easy but I care is the problem. I just wish you tell me not someone else to tell me. Oh well one day you will tell me you have gone and maybe contract me again.

No comments: