Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trust


Like the old saying trust is like glass....once broken it will never be the same again. If you don't have trust then you don't have anything. Trust and honesty is two of the most important things to me because I find it hard to trust anyone once they have lied and talk behind your back and this is with honesty as well. Once you lied to me that's it, I would prefer to be told the truth and hurt me than lied to my face. I think a lot people think that but there is way to many out there that just do it. Lies haven't help Stacey maybe the truth should be told, even by her. At least my old primary mates know how important it is too me now. What did one say we know you to well to let you go anywhere now and now we have you back in our lives we never letting you go again. It was nice to hear for a change. Well better grab some sleep.

No comments: