Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our holiday


Stacey and I arrive home today and old mate from footy, works at the airport so she finished work and waited to take us home. Yeah we haven't seen each other for years so it was nice to catch up, she one of the security guards. Well since I couldn't put any photos on with my phone I decide to do it now.
This is us waiting at the airport. On the first day we went to the market and then we went to the south bank DFO and then Off to waterfront harbour town.
On the 2nd day we went to the zoo and the Essendon DFO.
The third day we went to the goal day and night ghost tour. I love this tour because its all about ned kelly, which I love the stories and I have lots of stuff on him and now I have enough to a scrap page.
I have more but I leave that for another day. We both had a wonderful time and we did everything from shopping to site seeing. I got to say I love the hotel and how we both love it. even with a block toilet and no power. Everyday I had either it was the owner or someone that work there. He would catch up with stacey and I every day. He keep asking if we are having fun and enjoying our stay and I said yes we are and just loving everything about.

No comments: