Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It help


I like seeing Alison, she is wonderful we connect so well. She makes me feel like Im a beautiful person. I look forward going every fortnight. She has made me think about things and understand so much more. How people have made me the bad guy here and Im not the bad guy. So now I fight and show Im not the bad person as people think I am. Im a good person and beautiful person. Well that it about me. Stacey finding life tough at the moment and having no one to be there for her. Lucky school is understanding what's going on and why she late and is leaving and sometimes not going to school. They have been great support. The next few weeks it going to be tough for her but we looking forward to Jess wedding and she will be a beautiful bride and show her how proud family we are. we don't need people in our life that don't want to be there for us. We just need each other.

No comments: